Best Practices for sustainable sanitationAnd Innovative Solution to improve Life of sanitation workers and bring Green revolution.
Accucel Sarvadhaar Toilet
Urgent need for sustainable sanitation particularly in Asia and Africa.(DevelopingCountries)
- 2.6 Billion people do not have proper sanitation and defecate in open.
- Large water resources are used and discharged as waste water whereas world is likely to face drinking water problem.
- Basic dignity and social up gradation / security particularly for women needs proper sanitation.
- Prevent manual scavenging.
- Prevent global warming by coupling sanitation and plantation.
- Save our soil by recycling rich nutrients in human excreta back to nature.
- Improve food quality by use of rich nutrient effluent water from bio-toilet as organic manure for agriculture / kitchen garden and save costly chemical fertilizer.
- Morethan 19cr. Toilets required by 2019 attracting business worth 10 to 15 billion US$.
- Prefab bio-toilets easy to install, transport and maintain within a short period.
- Multiple, flexible, DIYdesign.
MISSION –S.O.S. - save our soil
- Energy saving, Help regenerate soil.
- To develop ACCUCEL GREEN ENERGY GENERATING TOILETS as part of organic cycle to achieve primary goal of S.O.S.
- Enztech Green Technologies is established with the mission of ‘Save our Soil, Prosper our Future’. We have developed Innovative Enzymes Technology for the disposal of sewage waste and proper sanitation to achieve open defecation free India, public hygiene/health and promote organic farming and plantation for Green revolution as well as global warmingsolutionimprovingsocial life of commonman
Enzymes are natural occurringproteins.
Enzymes catalyze the chemical reaction rate to decompose sewage /effluents to convert into nutrients for easy use for agricultural use/disposal without polluting environment/ soil.
Bacteria: Nitrosomanassp.Nitrobactersp.Aerobactersp.BacillusSubtilis,Cellulomonas sp.
Enzymes: Protease, Amalyse, Hemicellulase, Lactase and Lipase Thisproduct is not harmful to humans, animals, plants and water sources.
Enzymes activate the chemical reaction rate millions of times and produces specific end products. Enzymes disintegrates different undesirable elements present in effluents like fats, oil, greases, undesirable proteins to acceptable effluent standard for agricultural use withoutcostlysewage treatment plants employingaeration,filtration,coagulation etc.
Low cost solution to treat waste from domestic Septic Tanks, Farm/dairy Effluent, Municipal Sewage and waterless urinals
Enzymes helps in reducing foul odour and works to remove scale-up in pipelines and reduce suspended solidsand improves efficiency of effluent treatment plant
These enzymes promote the growth of ‘planktonic’ bacteria already present in a minorityin the existing effluent systems, thereby giving quick solutions.
The enzyme promotes Planktonic bacteria, provided given the opportunities, grow very fast, thereby remove the harmful diseases causing, sludge forming, odour causing bacteria,by starving them of nutrients
When there is no flow into the tank, the enzyme remains dormant while the enzyme previouslyintroducedto the tank will continueto stimulate reaction
Rapidly digests organic waste assuring easy pump outs. Attacks and neutralizes fly larvae
Reduces bad smells ,Nonhazardous to people, animals and water bodies, Being natural process, energy requirement is low and reduces pumping, aeration, filtration cost and time , Enzymes acts instantly oncharging, Easy to install and operate Low cost, economical, simple and maintenance free effluent treatment process Easy to adopt and flexible process to meet population growth requirements Enzymes resist common cleaning materials like soap, detergents etc.
Enzymes bring down the BOD (Biological Oxygen Demand) from high value for effluent of1100-1500 mg/l to< 100 mg/l acceptable for irrigation needs.
- Domestic sewage Tanks
- Portable Toilets
- Solid Waste Management
- Farm/Dairy Effluent
- Municipal Sewage
- Cleaning Rivers
- Smart Clean City
- Waterless Urinals
Advantages of Sarvadhaar Toilets
- Modular Designs
- 100% Portable
- No Construction Hazards
- Aesthetically designed
- Fire retardant
- water proof, termite proof
- Acid proof, Alkali proof
- easy to transportin ckd condition
- high wind velocity resistant
- Earthquake resistant
- Energy Efficient
- Heat and sound insulate
- Unlimited configurations.
- Corrosion resistant
- Cost effective
- Economical in construction
- Environment Friendly
- No maintenance/painting
- Weather resistant
Prefab Modular Sarvadhaar Toilet: model sizes
Single Unit(1wc/ 1Urinal,1 Bath, Gents/Ladies) - 3’x3’, 4’x4’, 1100mm x1100mm
Twin unit (2 wc/1wc + 1 Urinal), (1wc + 1 Bath Gents/Ladies)- 6’x3’, 6’x 4’, 1100mm x 2200mm
Quadruple unit (4 wc+ 2 wc+2 Bath, 2 wc + 2 Urinals, Gents/Ladies)- 8’ x 6’, 12’ x 3’, 12’ x 4’
School/Public/Community Toilets :(1 wc+2 urinal,Boys/Girls) 7’x4’ (1wc+4 Urinal,Boys/Girls ) - 11’ x 4’
Public/Community- 10’ x 8’, 10’ x 10’, 20’x 8’, 20’ x 10’
Enztech Green Technology is most ideal for rural area and Tribal areas where costly sewage treatment plants are unviable and unmanageable.
Economical, promotes clean and hygienic solution for sustainable sanitation improving public health, dignity, organic farming and agricultural production saves water resources and energy Reduces global warming
Improves Social life by providing self-employment and woman empowerment Prevent Manual scavenging